Custom printed USB drives! That’s the fancy thing nowadays. Not only fancy, but also extremely useful when you want to promote your company.
There are two situations:
1. You want to buy custom printed USB drives as gifts for your friends. This is when you can go wild and even be funny. From Fruits, animals, to names and phrases, you can engrave everything you want on these custom printed USB flash drives. It can be the best gift for a friend which is a tech guy or girls, so they can use it daily remembering the day when you had the party and he or she received the gift from you.
Or, if you don’t have time for customizing a USB, you can go for custom USB flash drive packaging, and only personalize the box (with a photo, a funny quote or a personal wish)
2. You are thinking about promoting your company and you want to use the customer printed USB as a marketing tool. For example,if you are a photographer and just did some photos for an event, you can upload them all on a custom brand engraved USB, so the customers will remember your name.
Find below some fun examples/ideas of such USB flash drive custom printing. If you click on the photo, you will be redirected to the website where you can buy the product. You will find among them, some custom printed USB drives cheap. It doesn’t have to be $1k to be special.
We’ll start with the business ones
Business Custom Printed USB Engraved With Your Brand Name:
Business Satin Bottle Opener, Custom Company Name Printed – perfect for photos after a party:
Fancy Funny USB Drives
Nail Polish USB Custom Drives:
Check the Next page to see some UNIQUE and CLASSY USBs, perfectly shaped and made with precious gems lightening in the dark…
Latest posts by Denisse (see all)
- Floating Plants And Their Impact On Your Daily Life | TOP 2 Best Retailers And Which Type Of Plant To Use - August 13, 2017
- What About This All White Apartment Therapy? | Light, Peace and Bright Into Your Life - August 3, 2017
- TOP 7 Most Expensive Diamond Necklaces | Stunningly Designed & Eye Watering Price Tags - July 23, 2017