If you are curious about finding some of the greatest, largest, most expensive houses & exquisite buildings in the world that are on the market today, then you are in the right spot. Let’s begin the top, shall we?
# 10. 17 Upper Phillimore Gardens
- Location: London
- Structure: 10-bedroom mansion, underground swimming pool, sauna, gym, cinema, panic room.
- Interior Design: Covered in marble & gold, and decorated with priceless artworks.
- Owner: Olena Pinchuk, founder of ANTIAIDS Foundation
- Price: Mansion estimated at $128 million.
# 9. Kensington Palace
- Location: in the Billionaires Row of London, and is extremely ornate.
- Owner: Roman Abramovich, a Russian billionaire, owner of the investment firm Millhouse LLC, Chelsea Football Club of the English Premier League
- Valuation:$140 million.
# 8. Seven The Pinnacle
- Location: in Big Sky of Montana,
- Structure: the largest property in Yellowstone Club, It’s a private ski & golf community for the royal personalities & rich people. This house has heated floors, several pools, gym, a wine cellar, and his own ski lift.
- Owners: Edra and Tim Blixseth
- Price: $155 million.
# 7. Hearst Castle
- Location: San Simeon in California and is a 27-bedroom castle.
- Structure: 27-bedroom castle, featured in movie: The Godfather & host to many of the most celebrated people, like Clark Gable, Winston Churchill, John & Jackie Kennedy, etc.
- Owner: William Randolph Hearst’s trustee
- Valuation: $191 million.
# 6. Ellison Estate
- Location: Woodside in California
- Structure: 10 buildings, having a man-made lake, a koi pond, a bath house and a tea house.
- Owner: Larry Ellison, Co-founder of Oracle, third richest man of 2013 by Forbes.
- Valuation: $200 million.
# 5. 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens
- Location: London
- Structure: luxurious building on Billionaires Row, near the house of Prince William & Kate Middleton.
- Details: 12 bedrooms, a Turkish bath, an indoor pool & a parking space with a capacity of 20 cars.
- Owner: Lakshmi Mittal, the head of the largest manufacturer Arcelor Mittal, is one of Forbes’ 100 richest Indians.
- Valuation: $222 million.
# 4. Four Fairfield Pond
- Location: Sagaponack at New York, this palace is spread over an area of 63 acres,
- Structure: 29 bedrooms + power plant, 39 bathrooms, 91-foot long dining room, basketball court, a bowling alley, tennis courts, squash courts.
- Owner: Ira Rennert who owns also the Renco Group.
- Price: $248.5 million.
# 3. Villa Leopolda
- Location: located at Cote D’Azure in France, spread over an area of 50 acres
- Owner: a Brazilian philanthropist, Lily Safra
- Price: $750 billion.
# 2. Antilia
- Location: Mumbai in India
- Structure: Having an untraditional architecture, with 27-story modern palace, 6 underground parking floors, 3 helicopter pads, and requires a staff of 600 people to maintain it.
- Owner: Mukesh Ambani, the richest man of India, and owner of the Reliance Group of Companies.
- Price: $1 billion.
# 1. Buckingham Palace
- Location: London
- Details: it is the residence of the Queen of England
- Structure: it has 775 rooms, including 188 staff rooms, 78 bathrooms, 52 bedrooms, 19 state rooms and 92 offices.
- Owner: British Sovereign, currently Queen Elizabeth II who has been ruling since 1952.
- PRICE: $1.55 billion
So, that’s it folks, those are the TOP most expensive houses on this planet, feel free to let us know which one do you like more and also why?
Latest posts by Lord1 (see all)
- Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates ★★★★★ - July 22, 2017
- The Best Compact Luxury Sedan of 2017 is….. - May 14, 2017
- Meet The Most Awesome 2 Luxurious Twin White Cats On This Planet - May 14, 2017