The Most Expensive Yachts nowadays are like 7 Star Hotels, but on Water, with the capacity of transporting hundreds of people on board !
Having your own Luxury yacht is not only a mater of status symbol, but also a way of showing off your class & style. Here we are talking about big boys, not the little to medium yachts that anyone can have, so here are the TOP 10 Most Expensive Yachts in the World:
10) The Rising Sun – $200 Million
Owner: David Geffen
- 82 rooms scattered across five floors
- a movie theater
- a wine cellar
- basketball court on it which can also be used as a helicopter landing pad.
9) Seven Seas – $200 Million
- Owner: Steven Spielberg
- Accomodation Capacity: 12 guests across 7 suites (which act as double cabins)
- Structure: Having a movie theater, helipad, gymnasium, and an infinity pool.
8) Lady Moura – $210 Million
- Owner: Nassar Al-Rashid
- Capacity of accommodating 30 guests and 60+ crew members.
- Built by: Blohm & Voss shipyards in 1990
7) Al Mirqab – $250 Million
Owner: Jassim bin Jabar Al Thani (Prime Minister of Qatar)
- 10 bedroom suites,
- a helipad,
- a swimming pool,
- a movie theater,
- a sun deck
- a set of VIP suites for the owner.
6) Dilbar – $263 Million
- Owner: Alisher Usmanov
- Dilbar is over 360 feet long & 50 feet high.
Latest posts by Lord1 (see all)
- Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates ★★★★★ - July 22, 2017
- The Best Compact Luxury Sedan of 2017 is….. - May 14, 2017
- Meet The Most Awesome 2 Luxurious Twin White Cats On This Planet - May 14, 2017