We love the jewelry subject! So here we are again, this time with a top of the most expensive diamond Necklaces. Obsessed abut diamonds and discovering every way we can wear them, right? These gorgeous pieces of jewelry will make your eyes popping. Yes 🙂 Like popcorn. Their price tag may be stunning, but once you’ll see the photos you’ll totally agree. You can have the most fashionable outfit ever, but sometimes all you will need is a simple monochrome maxi dress and a delightful piece of jewelry. You’ll turn all heads with such Most Expensive Diamond Necklaces! Trust me!
Anyway, from my point of view, you can only wear that expensive diamond necklace with a pair of red high heels :). Only Skin and a piece of giant jewelry and we gonna be speechless!
The History was rewritten with some of the masterpieces I am going to talk about here. But first, let’s discover what makes jewelry so expensive and wanted????
– 1st of all, it is about the age of the item, if it is vintage or a brand new one. Time means money in any industry, but here, time is adding value to the jewelry;
– Type of gemstones and also the metal of which it is made of. In order to establish the particularities, you better consult a gemologist who will know better all the details and hidden characteristics of them;
– Rarity – How many pieces of the same jewelry are in the world? Is it unique or no? Yup, the uniqueness will make it an eye watering price tag!!!
Now let’s discover that TOP 7 Most Expensive Diamond Necklaces
ever made in the history
7. Garrard’s Heart of the Kingdom Ruby [$14 million] – last one in our top of the most expensive diamond necklace ever made.
Totally in love with this deep dark red! This rare combination of Ruby and Diamond could not be cheaper than that. It has both a nique color and shape.
6. Blue Belle of Asia [$17.3 million]
It was sold in 2014, in Christie’s Geneva, at auction for $17.3 million. Originally found in Sri Lanka, the name means Belle = Beautiful and the Blue comes from the stunning centerpiece of the jewelry which is a gorgeous blue Ceylon sapphire. Designed by O.L.M Macan Markar & Co., with an unrevealed buyer, the masterpiece has 392.52-carat. What’s your feeling when seeing smth like this?
Discover the story behind this awesome sapphire:
5. Heart of the Ocean Diamond Necklace [$20 million]
The shape, the color and the name sound familiar to you, isn’t it? Everybody knows this queenly hypnotizing blue jewelry worn by the Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet, in the well known Titanic movie. The 15 carat blue diamond was designed by worldwide famous jeweler Harry Winston. It’s one of the most beaufitul and most expensive diamond necklace ever. Can’t believe how deep is that blue…
4. Hutton-Mdivani Jadeite Necklace [$27.4 million]
$th in our TOP 7 Most Expensive Diamond Necklaces. This masterpiece is made by Cartier, by emerald green jadeite beads with ruby, platinum, diamond, and gold clasp. It was sold by that huge price at an auction in 2014. I really like the big contrast between the jade an that beautiful red of the ruby. What do you think?
3. L’Incomparable Diamond Necklace [$55 million]
And this is our favorite! I guess most of you will vote for this modern everlasting designed piece of jewelry. There is no rival for it in the industry. If you find any, let me know and I will definitely do a deep research. Does Mouawad ring any bell in your head? OFC it does! Is the best jeweler ever born on this planet! David Mouad designed this piece of art which was sold at the Singapore Jewel Fest in October 2013. Wanna know who bought it? I do too, but we couldn’t find this info yet. It is anonymous as many other buyers of such expensive items.
This 637-carat diamond necklace has set a huge record in Guinness World Records, as being the most expensive necklace.
2. A Heritage in Bloom [$200 million]
By creating this piece, Chinese artist Wallace Chan, has exceeded himself and any other creation he has ever made. 19 colorless diamonds, almost 600 pink ones, 114 gorgeous icy green jadeites, and some 72 white mutton fat jades. How would your mind imagine such a mix? How would you design it? Have a look through these pictures below to see what means the designing of such an expensive diamond necklace.
1. The Hope Diamond [$200-250 million]- most expensive diamond necklace in the world
This unique 45.42-carat fancy dark grayish-blue was discovered in Golconda, India in 1666. It was in the possession of the French royal family until 1792, until it was stolen during the French Revolution. Among its posesors we can find Henry Philip Hope, Pierre Cartier and Evalyn Walsh McLean. This most expensive diamond necklace in the world was then purchased by Harry Winston in 1949. He decided to donate the piece to the Smithsonian Institution, so this is the place where it is displayed right now.
- YSL Boots Fall Collection | Rihanna’s Swarovsky Crystal Encrusted Boots You Need To See 2018 - October 19, 2017
- TOP 5 Amazing Luxury Spa’s In The US | Nourish Your Soul And Bring Back Your Awesome Energy - September 27, 2017
- TOP 5 Luxury Hotels In Sydney & 4 Crazy Experiences You Must Try There, Like Rihhana ! - September 23, 2017