- Choosing faucets which contrast with the rest of your bathroom finishes is really a smart & cool thing to do nowadays. You can see below some inspiration ideas:
2. Consider the longevity of your faucets. For that matter, avoid plastic at all cost and instead go for some hand-made faucets, made out of some more valuable materials like gold & other premium materials.
3. Sometimes, as the saying says “less is more” applies here for the bathroom faucets as well. For that matter, try finding out something which is beautiful & unique, but simple at the same time.
The shape of the faucet it can be really basic, and still awesome !
Find below some inspiration ideas:
4. Think about the maintenance of the faucet before purchasing !
For the faucets which are not polished nickel, you will need to pay a bit more attention to them, cuz you’ll need to dry them off after each use.
Caring about this type of products is important if you want that longevity of it, and think twice before considering a material or another from which your faucet is built.
5. Match the faucet with your surroundings !
You got a style for your home, and the bathroom itself is no different. Your room personality will differ a lot. Your bathroom is more vintage, modern or luxurious? Find out that first, and then search for matching the style of the room with the faucets you are lookin’ to purchase.
6. Save your valuable space by using a single handle faucet ! – This applies especially if you have a small bathroom (which is less than 35-40 square feet)
More than that, single handle faucets are easier to use 😉
7. Use some unexpected elements, in order to make your bathroom feeling more special & unique. Choose a different finish you would normally go for, and make things more interesting in their appearance !
8. Wall Mount Faucet With Rectangular Escutcheon – Finishing in Silicon Bronze (or other 12 choices for finishing). Also, for the price of 2.000 USD, you can get your own combinations & customized pricing.
9. TOTO Helix Wall-Mount EcoPower Faucet with Polished Chrome Finish – 1k USD price tag.
Find out more about the product and his options below:
10. Making Faucet & Sink Measurements !
Purchasing faucets which are either to small, or to big for the sink it can be bad, so make sure you make the right sink measurements first.
- The World’s Most Expensive Yacht: History Supreme - April 12, 2022
- TOP 15 MOST Popular Luxury Car Companies For 2022 (and important info regarding electric cars too) - December 27, 2021
- TOP 40 Luxurious Tile Design Ideas For Your Bathroom ! - January 8, 2021