If you are curious about finding some of the greatest, largest, most expensive houses & exquisite buildings in the world that are on the market today, then you are in the right spot. Let’s begin the top, shall we?
# 10. 17 Upper Phillimore Gardens
- Location: London
- Structure: 10-bedroom mansion, underground swimming pool, sauna, gym, cinema, panic room.
- Interior Design: Covered in marble & gold, and decorated with priceless artworks.
- Owner: Olena Pinchuk, founder of ANTIAIDS Foundation
- Price: Mansion estimated at $128 million.
# 9. Kensington Palace
- Location: in the Billionaires Row of London, and is extremely ornate.
- Owner: Roman Abramovich, a Russian billionaire, owner of the investment firm Millhouse LLC, Chelsea Football Club of the English Premier League
- Valuation:$140 million.
# 8. Seven The Pinnacle
- Location: in Big Sky of Montana,
- Structure: the largest property in Yellowstone Club, It’s a private ski & golf community for the royal personalities & rich people. This house has heated floors, several pools, gym, a wine cellar, and his own ski lift.
- Owners: Edra and Tim Blixseth
- Price: $155 million.
# 7. Hearst Castle
- Location: San Simeon in California and is a 27-bedroom castle.
- Structure: 27-bedroom castle, featured in movie: The Godfather & host to many of the most celebrated people, like Clark Gable, Winston Churchill, John & Jackie Kennedy, etc.
- Owner: William Randolph Hearst’s trustee
- Valuation: $191 million.
# 6. Ellison Estate
- Location: Woodside in California
- Structure: 10 buildings, having a man-made lake, a koi pond, a bath house and a tea house.
- Owner: Larry Ellison, Co-founder of Oracle, third richest man of 2013 by Forbes.
- Valuation: $200 million.
# 5. 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens
- Location: London
- Structure: luxurious building on Billionaires Row, near the house of Prince William & Kate Middleton.
- Details: 12 bedrooms, a Turkish bath, an indoor pool & a parking space with a capacity of 20 cars.
- Owner: Lakshmi Mittal, the head of the largest manufacturer Arcelor Mittal, is one of Forbes’ 100 richest Indians.
- Valuation: $222 million.
# 4. Four Fairfield Pond
- Location: Sagaponack at New York, this palace is spread over an area of 63 acres,
- Structure: 29 bedrooms + power plant, 39 bathrooms, 91-foot long dining room, basketball court, a bowling alley, tennis courts, squash courts.
- Owner: Ira Rennert who owns also the Renco Group.
- Price: $248.5 million.
# 3. Villa Leopolda
- Location: located at Cote D’Azure in France, spread over an area of 50 acres
- Owner: a Brazilian philanthropist, Lily Safra
- Price: $750 billion.
# 2. Antilia
- Location: Mumbai in India
- Structure: Having an untraditional architecture, with 27-story modern palace, 6 underground parking floors, 3 helicopter pads, and requires a staff of 600 people to maintain it.
- Owner: Mukesh Ambani, the richest man of India, and owner of the Reliance Group of Companies.
- Price: $1 billion.
# 1. Buckingham Palace
- Location: London
- Details: it is the residence of the Queen of England
- Structure: it has 775 rooms, including 188 staff rooms, 78 bathrooms, 52 bedrooms, 19 state rooms and 92 offices.
- Owner: British Sovereign, currently Queen Elizabeth II who has been ruling since 1952.
- PRICE: $1.55 billion
So, that’s it folks, those are the TOP most expensive houses on this planet, feel free to let us know which one do you like more and also why?
- TOP 20 Wedding Trends, According To Experts! - February 1, 2023
- The Golden Globe Awards: Quick History & Important Facts About This Gorgeous Event! - January 11, 2023
- TOP 10 best suits under $500 - September 22, 2022